Duration: 25 days
Free dates: From Mars to may
At the foot of the Himalayas, our village can now offer stays anchored on natural lifestyles of those people who have not yet lost their sense of tradition related to health, whether physical or psychological.
This trip is suitable for anyone wishing to leave their everyday lives, take a break from the stress of Western life, giving them valuable resources to face the vicissitudes of life.
This trip is a wellness spa and healing for body and mind. It offers a wide range of varied activities, among which you can choose those that suit you.
Our program is based on ancient traditions of Tibetan and Indian people, and involves a wide range of activities in all areas, in order to address the multiple mode of healing of the body.
All activities marked with an * are included in the package of living, others are paying.
Activities revolving around physical health:
- Yoga Sessions *
- Ayurvedic massages (possible introduction) *
- Introduction to traditional medicines and herbal (Ayurvedic and Tibetan) *
- Vegetarian Cuisine (with vegetables from our organic garden)
- Small mountain trek
- Introduction to painting thangka (Tibetan Buddhist sacred painting)
- Indian and Tibetan Dancing
- Introduction to meditation
- Introduction to Tibetan Buddhism
- Intercultural evenings
- Baptism of paragliding (optional)
This trip will feature visits to the sites most renowned in KangraValley: Tibetan monasteries and Hindu temples in the region, Dharamshala (seat of government in exile), Lake Rewalsar (sacred lake for 3 religions: Buddhism, Hinduism, Sickh ) ...
These excursions are included in the package.
Possibility of short stay in a monastery (or Tsopéma Tashijong)
e documents about this program
are available on simple request.